Web UpdatesFor general website help & support.
Web Updates are for all general website edits, modifications and other support with a minimum 30 minute cost of $75. Any additional time needed is $150/hr. You will not be invoiced until we review your request, and if it requires more time than 30 minutes, we’ll communicate this to you before invoicing and beginning work.
We will review your request ASAP, typically same day, and if urgent (you can indicate this below) we will prioritize as best we can typically getting things fixed within a few hours or less. For non-urgent requests we will typically get the work done with 48-72 hours or less.
Note: we do not start work until your invoice is paid!
Please provide as much information as you can below, failure to do so may delay completing your request.
Other support options:
- $35 per request paid in advance. We’ll review each request and may deny it if it’s too complex.
- Requests can include multiple things but try to limit this because the screencast will be 5-10 minutes in length.
- Additional questions or support needed after the screencast is provided or outside what we decide to include in the screencast may incur additional billing. Any additional time is $150/hr.
Another new offering to help you keep your website updated on a budget!
- $35/mo. billed automatically and you must sign on for a minimum of 1 year.
- Includes: WordPress/plugins/theme updates, testing up to 1 forms notifications (contact form), and doing a general sweep of the website and making any additional recommendations.
- ***Maintenance does not include larger issues that exist or occur because of updates. You’ll be notified if anything arises (very rare) with an estimate for additional time needed at our normal hourly rate of $150/hr.