If you ever read a blog post from me at PowerUp, I hope its this one as we’ve undergone a huge evolution in the last few months and I’m pumped to share it all with you!
I’m going to keep this brief as possible, but in case you’d rather read the cliff notes, here you go:
- We’re now a full creative agency with employees. Small, agile, passionate. We can now work with you with all the same passion and intimacy, but in a bigger and even more reliable, on-going way, with more capabilities and a wider range of offerings.
- We have an amazing new team with some rockin’ new creatives that will blow you away
- We have a beautiful new website (which you’re seeing now!)
- Check out our new portfolio with awesome work from the new team
- To celebrate we’re giving crazy good deals on Woo Commerce installs, logos, and copywriting, all 25% off for the next two weeks. Just shoot us a message if you’d like to get started or have any questions.
PowerUp is Now a Full On Creative Agency with Employees
We are now finally a dedicated and small, but passionate team of creatives, not simply a scattered group of freelancers who work together on occasion. And we do it all: branding, design, copywriting, development, strategy, advertising, marketing, video, audio, and much more. You name it, we’re here for you.
What this means for you:
We get to work with you in powerful new ways that we simply never were able to before without being under one roof.
We are even more intimate in our work with you because everyone on the team works closely and agilely on every single one of your projects.
Anytime you need something, you only have one stop to make – we’re your personal in-house creative team.
You don’t have to choose between being cared for and getting amazing results. We give you the intimacy and flexibility of an individual with the jaw-dropping results of a big agency.
You’re always on our mind. Yeah, I know. Sounds like a stalky lyric from a Sting song, but its true. When we work together, you’re not just someone we squeeze in for few hours between 9 and 5. We’re always thinking about you. We get insights about your marketing during a jog, jot down notes about your brand at the grocery store, and, yep, sometimes we even brainstorm new ideas for your business in the shower.
Our New Team
Some of you have already met and worked with our new team that came on this summer , but if you haven’t, you will LOVE them! Briefly here is our amazing team:
Me, CEO, Creative Director (per usual)
Kelly Bearer, COO
Hari Baumbach, Designer
Juniper Stokes, Copywriter
Jason Lange, Developer
Kristi Matteson, Executive Assistant
Our New Website
And of course, we had to have a new website that represented how far we’ve come and all the new wonderful changes we’ve made. Please feel free to click around and explore the new site 🙂
Celebrate with Some Big Discounts!
To celebrate this new birthing of PowerUp we’re offering some awesome discounts on our Woo Commerce install package, logo designs, and copywriting, all 25% off. Just send us a message if you have questions or would like to get started!
Thank you so much for your passion and support!
CEO, Creative Director