In this episode I talk with Vincent Horn, co-founder and Chief Geek of Buddhist Geeks. We explore how to co-design your offerings with your audience using Lean Startup methodology and how to take a contemplative, question-based approach to guiding your business. So, kick back, listen in and find out how Vincent turned a small hobby podcast into a growing, successful business.
Enrich your entrepreneurial life as you explore:
- Going beyond stabs in the dark to conscious development of your business
- Co-creating your business and offeringswithyour audience
- Validating your ideas before taking a single step
- Lean Startup techniques for interviewing your audience to co-design your offerings
- Why not knowing the answers to everything is actually good for your business
- How to use a question rather than a statement as the guiding point for your business
[do action=”powerup-pro-author-image”][/do]Vincent Horn is a Buddhist Geek and digital innovator. In addition to being an experienced meditation practitioner, and teacher, Vincent co-founded the popular media company Buddhist Geeks where he currently serves as Chief Geek. His work focuses on the fusion of nascent technology and contemplative wisdom, and has been featured on the pages of Wired, Fast Company, Tricycle, and the Los Angeles Times.