In this episode I talk with Angela Raines, web copywriter and branding specialist focusing on small businesses and soulful-preneurs. We’ll explore whether or not there’s a difference between persuading people and authentic communication, how to avoid manipulation, and how to translate your services, even intangible services, into clear copy that will connect with your audience. So, kick back, relax and let’s get wordsmithin’ with Angela Raines!
Enrich your entrepreneurial life as you explore:
- How you can make more money and reach more people without sacrificing your integrity
- How persuasion is even more effective when you’re authentic in your copywriting
- How your self-perceived biggest flaw is the best thing that can bring in your ideal client
- Three mistakes to avoid to become a persuasive soulful-preneur
- Why recognizing the value of the work you do must be the first step
- How to clear out the “fluff” in your copy and get results
[do action=”powerup-pro-author-image”][/do]Angela Raines is a web copywriter, branding specialist, and consultant. She specializes in wordsmithing for discriminating do-gooders who demand authentic, persuasive prose. Her notable clients have included The Hendricks Institute, Bari Tessler Linden, and Integral Life. Angela’s work is marked by a unique depth and subtlety, drawing from her Zen practice, intuitive listening, and an almost unhealthy dose of aesthetic snobbery. She writes and tangos in Portland, Oregon.